H. T. Treadway, Inc.
Family Owned and Operated for Three Generations
MD license 102 PA license BU7200
Like so many other pests, the best way to control drain flies is to remove their food source. DrainGel does exactly that. Regular use of DrainGel along with sanitary practices will help to control drain flies that can be a problem in food handling areas.
· Removes hard to reach organic materials from drain lines and non-drain sites.
· Reduces noxious drain odors and improves flow in slow drains.
· Is designed to cling to the sides of drains and pipes.
· Can be sprayed onto hard-to-access non-drain sites.
· Is safe for all types of plumbing.
· Has an improved formulation of higher bacteria levels.
· Is biodegradable, non-toxic, non-pathogenic, and non-caustic.
· Is salmonella-free.
$25.95 per 32 ounce bottle*
*approximately 8 four-ounce treatments
Please visit our Do-It-Yourself Department to order this and other pest management products.
Customer Support: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 1-800-832-3789
Send mail to
email@example.com with questions or comments about this web